Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Photo Jewelry Series – Part Two of Three

These are an example of the earrings from the photo jewelry collection I created a few years ago.

Mounted on a small, flat, matte-black charm...the photos highlighted my love for photography and nature.

I selected pictures that I felt would reduce well and then cut two sections out of the same image for each pair of earrings.

I didn't want them to "match" but I wanted them to coordinate.

What I ended up with was two pieces of the same image...tied together by their common colors and themes.

I attached them to hand made sterling silver ear wires and created a small silver plated scroll charm to cover the utilitarian loop.

After signing the back of each they were ready to go!

1 comment:

Lisa Holtzman said...

Very nice earrings! Your creativity amazes me.