Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How to Store your Photo Props!

I really enjoy using props in my work photos...

but being a recovering pack-rat...it was hard to edit and store all of the items I was quickly accumulating.

I found this unit in a national office supply store and it has worked perfectly!

It wasn't expensive, is very sturdy and has adjustable drawer heights. I like the clean lines and as you may have read in my previous posts...for me, out of sight is out of mind...so the open mesh drawers help me remember what I have.

An added bonus is the sturdy table top surface it provides...great for baskets with more props or even my light box.

There are small plaques on the front of the shelves where you can attach labels...but I haven't gotten quite that organized yet!

Work in progress, right?!

No comments: