At most national art and craft stores, in their unfinished wood sections, you can find small, unfinished wood boxes in a wide assortment of shapes and sizes…most prices around $1 or less.
There are so many things that can be done to incorporate these inexpensive boxes into your presentation...
• hand paint them in a color or theme to coordinate with your piece of jewelry
• decoupage them with decorative papers or tissue
• stain them with a wood stain or simply clear varnish
• spray paint them and add your signature or write a personal note or poem
• glue fabric or trims on them
The list goes on and on…
Just think what a special experience the recipient would have receiving one of your creations, wrapped in colorful tissue paper, carefully tucked inside a beautifully decorated box .
It is a complete presentation!