Monday, March 2, 2009

A Magnetic Idea

Below are some examples of custom magnets I have had ordered to represent my business.

Readily available at most online printing companies, I think the magnets make a nice gift for special customers.

Inexpensive and useful...a great combination.

The company I order from allows me to upload images and print in full color which helps keep a uniform theme for my business. I can also order in small quantities which is great for using photos of newer items to keep the magnets current.

There are templates on the website that can be used as well...like a year-at-a-glance calendar.

They are light and easy to send...and come in two sizes.

I like to add the inspirational quote from my website because I think it is a good reminder for people that they are important and there "voice" needs to be heard. Maybe providing a little uplift in their day.

No comments: