Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

Today Spring begins...

and it is everywhere.

I am feeling so inspired by all of the beautiful colors and patterns in the stores right now.
Maybe a trip to your local mall might spark some color combinations or styles for your upcoming creations.

While I do find a lot of inspiration in nature, I also find inspiration in other peoples designs.
Shopping to see what's out there helps keep me current and might even make me think of designs I might not have thought of on my own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found myself doing the exact same thing---I stopped and took pictures of a flowering dogwood just Friday! The shade of deep fuchsia pink was incredible! I hope I can find a way to carry that into a piece of jewelry! Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress