Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Safe Storage

With kids and a very active American Eskimo dog...I needed a safe way to store small jewelry items.

I found this double level of storage works really well for little items.

I bought it at a national craft store and it wasn't real expensive. They are little individual round plastic containers with screw on tops...then they fit in a larger plastic tray with another lid. Double protection from an accidental fall or for travel.

I like how the containers are perfect for small quantities, special items or tiny findings. The fact that the small containers screw closed can keep sterling silver from tarnishing too.

I am a visual person...so having clear containers is vital for me . Out of sight - out of mind really applies to my crafting personality!

No comments: