Thursday, February 26, 2009

Creating a Mood to Work By...

I love candles...

but after an incident when I was working late one night and accidentally left the candle burning for hours I have stopped using them in my office/studio.

Needless to say, I was a tad freaked out.

Then a wonderful friend gave me a package of these flame-less candles...and you know what? They flicker and have a warm glow...for sure not the real thing...but a safe alternative that can still help create a mood.

There have even been times when I have seen it out of the corner of my eye and forgot it was fake...by moving paper away from it or not passing my arm over it.

I have seen them in stores recently in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes and have even seen some that are scented!

Create a mood...but always with safety first.

No comments: