Monday, March 1, 2010

My 42nd Birthday


With all of my food allergies and personal food choices, it can be difficult for me to eat out.

For my birthday, however, we decided to take the whole brood to a Vegetarian Cafe that has many options for me and our youngest son.


The two older ones are open to eating healthy things we make at home but had never been to a full Veg place.


Surprisingly they loved their food. We ordered lots of different items and shared.


I had a wonderful Birthday surrounded by my family.


It just goes to show you, if you choose to make changes in your life, you can stick to what's important to you and still celebrate, travel, go to parties, have Birthdays, etc.... Everything is a choice. You have control over those choices you make. It is within your power.

Be good to yourself.







Looking forward to a good year.

2 comments:

Manon said...

Happy Birthday!! We are the same age!! 42 is the new 30.....lol!
You look so very happy!!

Createology said...

A very Happy Birthday to you. Keep creating...