Saturday, October 3, 2009

When was the Artist Created?

I can't remember a time when I wasn't an artist.

I think I came out that way. It has always been a part of who I am...as much as my brown eyes or dark hair.

It is part of everything I do, everything I see...my daily decisions...how I live my life.

Sometimes, when I was younger, I didn't like being different in that creative way. It made me feel self-conscience but at the same time provided a great outlet for my youthful emotions.

There have been periods in my life when I have needed to take a creative respite (as I have for the last year or so) but it never completely leaves. It will come out in my clothing decisions, my home decor, my cooking...it is always there.

It is part of me.

1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

You were a cute little girl.

PussDaddy