Monday, April 13, 2009

Travel and Inspiration...

I recently traveled to the west coast to spend my son's spring break with my parents in Palm Desert, California.

I find so much inspiration in the desert!

Above are a sampling of photos I took that I will be blogging about in the future...sort of a sneak peek! There are so many ideas I had flowing from the beauty of the landscape, the warmth of being with my family and from the ultimate artist...Mother Nature.

Ideas are everywhere...grab a camera and get outside...especially since the weather seems to be shifting. (At least here in Southern New England.)

You don't have to have fancy equipment or be a trained photographer...I certainly am not. Just snap what you like and then see if you can pull inspiration from some portion of it.

Have fun!

No comments: