Friday, November 21, 2008

Creative Jewelry Displays for Earrings Series - Basket Tray Idea

Hanging Earring Display For Jewelry Shows

This is the first in a series of four consecutive posts on creative ideas for displaying your earrings at shows. My hope with these four posts is to help open your mind to unexpected options and materials. There will be more jewelry show, display, photography ideas in the weeks and months to come!

I found a couple of these flat, woven basket trays at a discount department store and knew I could find a use for them as a jewelry display.

I have since used them in many ways but this was particularly effective. Some of my earring cards fold over and the basket tray was able to stand on it's side...bingo! A small, compact display.

I slipped the earring cards (business cards folded in half with two holes punched with a straight pin) through the slots and tied a small sign to the top. The earrings were easily removable for customers to take a closer look and I think had a nice, clean appearance.

My show displays have always been sort of eclectic but this idea would also work well with a single theme.

No comments: