Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to Reality

Well, the first week of school has come to an end...

And summer is officially over.

The bright spot is that living in New England, there is much creative inspiration to look forward to in fall.

So while I will miss digging my feet in the sand...I am eagerly anticipating the explosion of color that is around the corner.

Growing up on the west coast, I didn't get to experience the dramatic change of seasons on a consistent basis. It was something I saw on trips or in the movies...not something I lived with.

Now, as I drive my son to school my breath is taken away with the changing leaves and the multitude of shapes and hues they produce.

Rhode Island summers are spectacular...but I have to say that fall does give them a run for their money!

No comments: