Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Creative Hand Made Necklace Cords - Exotic Yarns


I had designed a collection of exclusive pendants for a home party company. The pendants showcased photographs taken by the president of the company and myself.

When it came time to decide what to suspend them from, I was so frustrated. I knew I wanted something special and unique but didn't want the the material to add too much to the cost of the piece.

This was my solution...a happy accident.

I had some exotic yarns left over from a knitting project which on their own were too thin and not substantial enough...but...braided, a ha.

I experimented with various textures, strand quantity and colors.

These are the result...
colorful, custom & creative!

1 comment:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Very cool! What a great idea.