Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thinking too much?


Nilak
Originally uploaded by creativepotentialonetsy

In the forums on ETSY I read all the time that people are blogging...have updated their blog...have interviewed someone...have highlighted a fellow artist, etc...and I have been feeling bad about not adding to mine.

Then I stopped to ponder why I haven't added to mine.

It hit me today. I think I have been feeling intimidated by all of the experienced bloggers and figured mine wouldn't be "good enough"...so why do it.

That realization released something for me. It helped me to remember that I don't have to be anything I'm not. I am fine just the way I am...writing about what I want to...creating in my own way.


So here it is...(I think)...the real beginning of my blog...MY blog...

and that's great.

see you soon!
P

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hi,
Love your start to your blog! I believe that, we are one in the world and we can create our own little place on the internet too! Visit my site and blog and lets connect!

Martha Hughes said...

It only takes a little practice to become an experienced blogger. From what I can see you're headed in the right direction.

I update my blog frequently which really surprises me because I'm not really confident in my abilities to hold down a conversation with a perfect stranger - whether it's in person or via the internet.

So far, I've had almost 1,000 visits to my blog in the last 3 months. I must be holding up my end of the conversation.

Unknown said...

Love your blog -- I'm not a real experienced blogger either so I know how you feel. Love the dog in the photo -- too cute!

Green Subjective said...

I would just continue posting whatever you want. You're off to a great start!

No one is an "experienced" blogger. Some people prefer to write about others, some people like to write about themselves. I do a little of everything, and I try to update everyday.

Good luck!