Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MILESTONES: My 1st 100 Hearts on Etsy!

This was so exciting for me.

Last night (4-8-08)
I hit my first 100 "hearts" ♥ on Etsy!
Yea!


For those of you that don't know what that means...Etsy "hearts" are a way of recognizing a favorite shop.

When I give a heart, it shows that I appreciate some aspect of that persons shop, work or talent. I think it is a great complement to be recognized by your peers.

I wanted to thank
Donna
from "The Garden Bath" for being number 100...



Please visit her beautiful Etsy shop at
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5300235





______________________________
A bit of what she does

(taken from her Bio)

Welcome to The Garden Bath! My name's Donna and creating handmade bath & body luxuries is a labor of love that I've been working & playing with for almost three years now.

I have a huge love of nature so when I first began making my own bath & body products, I had a nature theme in mind - like I was wandering through a beautiful botanical garden and experiencing various gardens, fruits, tropical greenhouses, exotic blooms, and more. And so I've refined my fragrance collections down to 5 "gardens" as you can see below. I do also offer some UNSCENTED products for those people who want to experience great handmade products but may be sensitive to fragrances.

I list all ingredients for each & every item I make as I think everyone deserves to know exactly what they're putting on their bodies. If you have any allergies or sensitivities, please read carefully. I want to make sure you're safe! If you're unsure of an ingredient or item, please convo me and I'll gladly assist you.

(all my fragrances are VEGAN)
______________________________

Be back soon!

p

3 comments:

Monkeybuns said...

Congratulations! I reached my first 100 hearts this week too! Isn't it a great feeling? Here's to 100 more!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your 100 hearts...and great interview...thanks for sharing.
Amanda

Deb DiSalvo said...

Congrats on 100 hearts - isn't that an awesome feeling???