Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I is for IPOD


















Christmas 2008, my husband surprised me with an IPOD Touch. It wasn’t anything I asked for…I didn’t even know what it was…but nevertheless a thoughtful gift.

Four weeks later he was leaving to begin his year in Afghanistan and I decided that it would be better served by him having it while he was gone…so I kind of gave it back to him (in a nice way).

He took it and used it every day…sometimes it was the only way we could keep in touch and communicate.

Then last November a package came in the mail. I opened it and it was from the

Apple Store. A shiny, new IPOD Touch…with an inscription on the back from a song that has meaning to us…”Lucky I’m in love with my best friend.”

I am just beginning to learn all that it can do…it is actually pretty cool. My son loves to play games on it and I enjoy having a digital photo album with me wherever I go.


No comments: