Thursday, April 15, 2010

D is for Dips


















I love dip…in fact, my whole family loves dip. All dips…sweet, savory, spicy.


We just love to dip.

On our recent trip we decided to make and bring a favorite dip to enjoy on the plane. Since finding out about my food allergies over a year ago, I have had to give up most dairy…which was not easy for me. I have always been a cheese lover…to the point of addictive and unhealthy. So it doesn’t really surprise me that I developed a sensitivity to it.

Anyway, not long ago, I found a recipe (actually two) for vegan nacho cheese dips. I tried both and was thrilled. They are similar but with one being mild and one having more kick.

My whole family eats them now. We pour them on tacos, we spread them on

sandwiches and of course, we dip!

1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

Oh I love dip too. I like to dip my chip in cheese dip then go to salsa then eat it.

PussDaddy